Express Entry 加拿大快速移民Q&A
Express Entry questions and answers
December 1, 2014 – In January 2015, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will launch a new electronic system called Express Entry to manage applications for permanent residence under these federal economic immigration programs:
- the Federal Skilled Worker Program,
- the Federal Skilled Trades Program, and
- the Canadian Experience Class.
In preparation for the launch, CIC has prepared the following questions and answers to help explain the new system.
Table of Contents
- What is Express Entry and how does it work?
- How will the Express Entry system benefit Canada?
- When will the Express Entry system be launched?
- Which immigration programs will be covered under the Express Entry system?
- Will Express Entry change immigration program requirements?
- Will there be a cap on the number of candidates admitted to the Express Entry pool?
- What will happen to permanent residence applications you receive before the launch of Express Entry?
- How will provinces and territories use the Express Entry system?
- What is the process for potential candidates who want to use both a Provincial Nominee Program and Express Entry?
- How will the Express Entry system benefit employers in Canada?
- Have employers in Canada already been consulted on Express Entry?
- How will employers in Canada use the Express Entry system?
- Will there be a list of eligible occupations for Express Entry?
- Will employers in Canada be able to access the Express Entry pool directly?
- Can an employer who currently employs a temporary foreign worker (TFW) use Express Entry to support their application for permanent residence?
- Can an Express Entry candidate come to Canada and start working before they get their permanent residence visa?
- Will candidates with job offers be given priority?
- Where can I find more information on Labour Market Impact Assessments (LMIAs)?
- Will an employer need an Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to hire an Express Entry candidate?
- How is Job Bank being modernized?
- How does Job Bank work with Express Entry?
- How does an employer in Canada get matched with Express Entry candidates in Job Bank?
- Are Express Entry candidate profiles in Job Bank matched to more than one employer?
- What is the Employer Liaison Network?
- When will the Employer Liaison Network (ELN) launch, and where can employers access or meet with ELN staff?
- Will there be any cost for employers to use the Employer Liaison Network (ELN)?
- How will I use the Express Entry system?
- How will the Express Entry system benefit potential candidates?
- Do I need to hire an immigration consultant or lawyer?
- I am currently waiting for my application for permanent residence to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker Program. Can I submit an Express Entry profile?
- Do I need a job offer to get into the Express Entry pool?
- If I am in the Express Entry pool, could I be eligible for more than one program?
- How does a candidate get an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence?
- Do I need a job offer to get an Invitation to Apply (ITA)?
- How long is an Invitation to Apply (ITA) valid for?
- How will Express Entry result in faster processing times?
- When does the six-month processing timeline begin and end?
- How does Express Entry use the information from language tests or an Education Credential Assessment (ECA)?
- Do I need to get an Education Credential Assessment (ECA)?
- Does an Education Credential Assessment (ECA) mean that an applicant’s professional credentials have been recognized to get a license in a regulated profession?
- What organizations can complete an ECA or language test?
- How much does an Education Credential Assessment (ECA) cost?
- When will I have to submit my language test results and/or Education Credential Assessments (ECA)?
- How long are language test and Education Credential Assessment (ECA) results valid for?
- I work in a regulated/licensed profession. Where can I get information on how to get licensed in Canada?
- How will Express Entry improve the pathway for newcomers wanting to work in a regulated occupation?
- Is there a risk of fraud from applicants or employers?
- Can employers and potential candidates use recruiters and immigration consultants or Lawyers?
- What funding is in place to support the implementation of Express Entry?
- What legislative provisions support Express Entry?
茱莉安遊學顧問工作室: 台北 台中 高雄 加拿大
諮詢專線: 02-2370-2012 / 1-647-885-3078