Oops! It appears that you have disabled your Javascript. In order for you to see this page as it is meant to appear, we ask that you please re-enable your Javascript!



thumbGet a study permit (取得學習許可證)

To study in Canada, you may need a study permit. You may also need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) or a visitor visa, depending on your nationality. If an eTA or visa is required, it will be issued at the same time as your study permit. You do not need to make a separate application or pay an additional fee.

在加拿大留學, 您可能需要一個學習許可。您可能還需要一個電子旅行授權(ETA)或訪問簽證,這取決於您的國籍。如果ETA或簽證是必需的,它會在同一時間為您的學生簽證簽發。你並不需要話再額外申請或支付額外的費用。

詳情參考: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study.asp

thumbExtend your study permit (學生簽證延簽)

If you want to extend your stay in Canada as a student, you must complete the Application to Change Conditions or Extend Your Stay in Canada. Check the expiry date on your study permit, and make sure you apply before that date. You should apply for renewal at least 30 days before your current permit expires.


詳情參考: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-extend.asp

thumbWork on campus (校內工作許可)

You may work on campus at the institution where you study without a work permit if:

  • you are a full-time student at:
  1. a public post-secondary institution, such as a college or university, or a collège d’enseignement général et professionnel (CEGEP)in Quebec or
  2. a private post-secondary institution that operates under the same rules and regulations as a public institution, and receives at least 50 per cent of its financing for its overall operations from government grants (currently only private college-level educational institutions in Quebec qualify) or

C a Canadian private institution authorized by provincial statute to confer degrees and you have a valid study permit.

You must stop working on-campus on the day you no longer meet the above eligibility requirements (e.g., if you are no longer a full-time student.)


  • 條件是你是必須是一個全職學生(Full time student)

A. 公立中學以上的教育機構,如魁北克省的學院或大學

B. 私立大專院校(其營運規章都比照公立教育機構)

C. 擁有省級法規授權的加拿大私人機構

D. 您必須持有有效的學生簽證,如果你不再是一個全職的學生,那麼您必須停止工作.

詳情請參考: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work-oncampus.asp

thumbWork off campus (校外工作許可)

Study permit holders in Canada may gain work experience by working off campus while completing their studies.

As of June 1, 2014, you may qualify to work off campus without a work permit. If you qualify, your study permit will allow you to:

  • work up to 20 hours per week during regular academic sessions and
  • work full-time during scheduled breaks, such as the winter and summer holidays or spring break.

To qualify, you must:

  • have a valid study permit,
  • be a full-time student,
  • be enrolled at a designated learning institution at the post-secondary level or, in Quebec, a vocational program at the secondary level, and
  • be studying in an academic, vocational or professional training program that leads to a degree, diploma or certificate that is at least six months in duration.

You must stop working on the day you no longer meet the above eligibility requirements (e.g., if you are no longer a full-time student during an academic session.)





詳情請參考: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work-offcampus.asp

thumbWork as a co–op student or intern (讀書加實習簽證)

For some academic programs, work experience is part of the curriculum. Foreign students who wish to participate in a co-op or internship program must apply for a work permit as well as a study permit.


詳情請參考: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work-coop.asp

thumbStay in Canada after graduation (畢業後工作簽證)

To work in Canada after you graduate, you must apply for a work permit under the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWPP). If you want to stay in Canada as a permanent resident after you graduate, there are a number of programs available, each with its own requirements.


詳情請參考: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work-postgrad.asp


參考資料: 加拿大國際學生簽證資訊 /加拿大官方網站 http://www.cic.gc.ca

茱莉安遊學顧問工作室台北 台中 高雄 加拿大
諮詢專線: 02-2370-2012 / 1-647-885-3078
FB粉絲團: 茱莉安遊學顧問工作室
LINE(茱莉安工作室): @juliannestudio
LINE(茱莉安本人): juliannecanada

如果有任何疑問,歡迎隨時來電或來信諮詢啦! ^^